Thursday, September 20, 2007

Island Drink

On my recent… Ok maybe not so recent, it was a few month ago. So, on my not so recent trip to PEI I found this fun little bottle of Raspberry Cordial in a gift shop.

For those that aren’t really into books, PEI is the birthplace of Lucy Maud Montgomery author of Anne of Green Gables. So as you can imagine there’s a tone of merchandise with that little red head girl on it. I was surprised at how few candy treats there where with her on it so at the site of this bottle I had to have some.
Well I obviously wasn’t that excited because I took it home shoved it in the fridge and pretty much forgot about it until recently.

Honestly it wasn’t bad, but it’s also wasn’t that spectacular. I think the thrill of finding it in the back of my fridge was probably more exciting than the drink itself.

CC

No comments: