Monday, May 12, 2008

Two and a half things about the Indiana Jones M&Ms.

So I just picked up a couple of packages of the Indiana Jones themed M&Ms. One of the packs if for review (the new Mint Crisp flavour) but I figured I’d pick two packs up to check out all the cool new features for this movie. (P.S. the half is the fact that there’s a new flavour).
First of all the new packages have a picture from the classic films with an M&M character in costume delivering a witty line.
Man I sure hope Dr Jones didn’t break anything.
Secondly all the M&Ms have new little symbols on them. Some look kind of like skulls but most where just indecipherable. I found one in the mint pack that looked like and M with a hat, but other than that it’s pretty much just a guess as to what they’re supposed to be.


CC

No comments: