Saturday, August 30, 2008

Juliette & Chocolat

Allison and I just got back from a nice visit with friends in Montreal. While there they took us to an ultimate desert place called Juliette & Chocolat.
I mentioned this place before in a past visit to Montreal but didn’t go last time. This time when it was suggested that we go I didn’t want to miss the opportunity.
Allison got an amazing cheesecake with caramel.
I got a chocolate filled chocolate cake covered in sel de mer caramel. I also got some chocolate ice cream with it.
Our friend Miho got a brownie that might have been the richest chocolaty brownie I’ve ever eaten in my life. Sometimes when I go to these all desert places the selection sounds interesting but the quality is only ok, but this place isn’t that way at all. The selection is great and the treats are wonderful. I highly recommend that anyone in or going to the Montreal area gives this place a try.
CC

No comments: