Saturday, July 11, 2009

New Review… a little late and a little too much.

So I missed out last week on adding a new review, I think a few months ago I warned you guys that I may be a little crazy with review times over the summer. Last week I was out of town checking out non-Tokyo candy shops. I found some great treats, as well as some horrible ones as well. To add to this crazy review times, next week I won’t post a review on Sunday, but instead I’ll post a review every day during the week. Better still this little marathon of review’s theme is Kit Kats. You find a whole bunch of them here in Japan and I’ve been happily hunting them out. Enjoy this new review, and keep up with my cool adventures on the RSS or on twitter.

Click here to check out the review.

CC

2 comments:

Bill Jones said...

How many Kit Kats flavours do they make?

Chris Stewart said...

I've seen so many it blows my mind. Maybe some day I'll try and find out exactly. Today I just discovered yet another too.