Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Oops, I’ve been a little lazy.

I just noticed how completely out of order the Kit Kat listing is on the alphabetical listing on Candy Critic. I’ve fixed it up a little but maybe some day I’ll actually go through the whole site and fix things up. For now I’m just going to focus on writing the Candy Critic book I’m working on and giving away free Kit Kats to lucky people like you. Remember all you have to do to win is send me the name of 5 of the Kit Kats featured on the Kit Kat review-a-thon this week and I might send you a wacky Japanese Kit Kat.

Click here to read the review.

CC

2 comments:

Holli said...

Clearly, the pattern is not honeycomb, it's soccer ball. As indicated by the small soccer logo on the bottom left. Get with the program Chris! ;)

Chris Stewart said...

Man I just really didn't look at the clues. I think I may have wanted it to be a Kit Kat honey so bad that I closed my eyes to any other possibilities.