Wednesday, October 28, 2009

To review or not to review, that is the question.

Sometimes I wish I had all the time in the world, and all of the appetite in the world so I could review every single treat that crosses my path. That would be great, but truly that’s pretty much impossible. My mind explodes when people ask me how I manage to find enough treats to review on this site. This gummy is a fine example of a questionable review, in fact just about every gummy becomes a bit of a question for me. I mean gummies are fairly similar in texture and flavours, the shape is really the only difference but I’m not sure I could write a few paragraphs about how this gummy really doesn’t look like any bug I’ve seen but still looks creepy.
The other problem with choosing treats is when I’m present with two or more flavours of something. Do I go with the popular one, the strange one, or the one that I’ll probably like?
Finally treats that I get as gifts are always a difficult choice. Whether I get them in a restaurant after a meal or in a bag from friends, I’m never sure if I should review them. Would my friends be offended, and are these restaurant mints really any different than other restaurant mints? I have to think about this.
CC

2 comments:

Jo said...

You should review every candy you can get your hands on.

Chris Stewart said...

I wish I had the time and the stomach.