Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Another Coffee Time Donut In Athens

A while back I decided to finally get a Coffee Time donut here in Athens.  It costs almost 2 bucks and it was OK.  It wasn't anything that special so I thought to myself, maybe it's because I didn't buy one of their premium donuts, I only got the chocolate glazed.  So today I decided I would try another very expensive donut, only this time I'd go for the strawberry filled chocolate covered donut special.  I have to say I was really disappointed in this donut.  It had way too much going on and the chocolate was also strawberry flavoured.  It kind of made me sad to think that this is how people see us Canadians.

CC

1 comment:

CaliforniaKat said...

After Dunkin' closed down, people asked me where to get a donut and I admit I have no idea since I never want one.

A reader suggested Coffee Time and said it was good. I was skeptical. Tried it and had the same reaction as you. I often wondered if people thought Dunkin' in Greece was representative of Dunkin' in America, which of course are nothing alike.

Really enjoying your honest posts. Thanks!