Sunday, July 17, 2011

Ice Cream, Ice Cream, Ice Cream

You might be asking why I called this post "Ice Cream, Ice Cream, Ice Cream" and it's really simple.  Today is a really big day for the stuff.  First of all, this whole month is National Ice Cream Month, I imagine because it's really a great month to eat the stuff.  Having National Ice Cream Month in February might not work for most people.  Today is also National Ice Cream Day, I'm not sure how that works with National Ice Cream Month, but I'm sure it's related.  Finally, today is the day that I'm starting another review-a-thon, and as you guessed it, it's all about ice cream.  Now I'd like to say I carefully planned this but as you may know I'm not really good at planning anything, so we'll just say it was the greatest coincidence ever.

Click here to read my first ice cream review for this weeks Ice Cream Review-A-Thon.

CC

No comments: