Thursday, December 29, 2011

Worst Candies I've Ever Reviewed - Part 4

The two questions I get most of all are "What's your favorite candy?" and "What's your least favorite candy?".  All this week I've decided to answer one of those questions with a list of the candies that have received the lowest review scores on www.candycritic.org.  Keep in mind that to qualify for this list the candy had to receive a score of 5 or less out of 15.
Oh Henry! "Pro" - I'm never really sure what thought process leads a great candy bar maker into thinking it can manufacture a "healthy" version of their bar.

Popeye Candy Sticks - This might be the shortest review I've ever written.  It's one of the only candies that both offends me and taste pretty horrible at the same time.

Quax "The Yummy Ducky" - If the fact that you're eating a rubber duck doesn't turn you off enough, the words "Milk Flavored" should.

Skittles Crazy Cores - I forgot how much I hated these.  I always thought I was a pretty big fan of just about anything "Skittles", apparently I was wrong.





CC

2 comments:

cybele said...

I agree that Crazy Cores were horrible. But I loved the Quax. Not for eating, exactly, but he's just so cute.

Chris Stewart said...

"Milk favoured" is what really did it for me.