Monday, December 03, 2012

This Week In Candy

You may have noticed that this entry has in fact been backed dated.  Why is that?  Well the start of my week was a stressful fight with bureaucracy that lead to me not having interenet for almost 4 days.  While I love writing about candy, and taking photos of candy, and eating candy, I hate the whole technical side of running this site and all that it entails.  No matter, after several phone calls, and a guy coming over with a computer around his neck, that was awesome, we have internet and I'm not going to go through the process of updating everything I couldn't when it was down.

Other than that, we're preparing for an epic adventure this holiday season, and that's taking up a lot of time mostly just trying to tie up loose ends.  We also have a winner for the Chanukah House contest, so thanks to everybody who entered.  We're also working on a few new ideas to add to the blog in the new year, so get ready for all that too.

CC

No comments: