Monday, December 10, 2012

This Week In Candy

With the holiday season quickly approaching, I'm starting to find all kinds of great treats with a holiday theme.  However my favorite holiday treat isn't holiday themed at all.  Instead it's filled with memories of my childhood, I remember the commercials, I remember eating them when I was a kid, and I remember my loved ones making sure I got a box of them regularly on the holidays.  The treat that brings me into the holiday mood ever year is Toffifay.  The greatest thing about Toffifay is that it's available all over the world, so no matter where I am, chances are I can get a box.

As the candy companies are doing, we here at Candy Critic are also gearing up for the holiday season.  While we are heading out on a huge adventure for this holiday season, we still have a whole bunch of holiday posts lined up.  I came across a number of old Candy Critic articles with a holiday theme, so I've decided to post them all.

CC

No comments: