Friday, February 08, 2013

Candy and Snack Related Super Bowl Commercials


This commercial is a little different than the commercials I've posted earlier this week, most notably this commercial while intended for the Superbowl, never made it to air.  Apparently from the reports I've read both Coca-Cola and Pepsi (big sponsors of the Superbowl) asked that it not be aired.  This might be the first time in history that Coca-Cola and Pepsi ever agreed on anything.  It's pretty amazing how they seemed to unite together against a product that could change the way we drink soda.  I have to be honest, I'd never heard of the Soda Stream before seeing this commercial, but it sounds like a really good idea.  I don't think it's fair to ban this advertisement  since I know for a fact that both Coke and Pepsi use each others logos in their commercials, but I understand that they're a little nervous about this new competition.  As for making me want to buy the product, you better believe I want one of these things, and my birthday is coming up (hint, hint).

CC

No comments: