Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!!!

I both love and hate Valentines Day treats.  I love them because I'm a big fan of chocolate and cinnamon (the two most common flavors associated with Valentines Day) and I hate them because I think creatively it's not the best candy related holiday there is.  While fine chocolates are great to get, it's a pretty obvious choice to give as a gift on this holiday.  Sadly, most stores support the idea of a box of chocolates and rarely give you more options.  Sure sometimes you might find a heart made of chocolate (realistic or classic heart shaped) but again it's the same old same old.  I want someone to introduce a new treat for Valentines Day, one that seems like it should have been obvious, but that I've never seen before.

CC

No comments: