Monday, February 25, 2013

This Week In Candy

I know that many of you reading this are still stuck in the cold end of February, wondering if the snow will ever end.  But me, I'm already thinking about spring, warm days, cool treats, and iced tea.  I have had such a craving for iced tea, and I realized something, there really aren't that many iced tea flavoured candies out there.  How could one show "iced tea" in candy form anyways.  I would think that it would always come across as just tea.

It's going to be a bit of a slow week on the Candy Critic blog this week, mostly because we're preparing some new material, and we want it to be just right.  We'll still have our regular posts like Candy Art, Classic/Creative candy advertising, and our Friday Candy videos, we're just going to cut back on some of the extras this week.

Finally, we've opened an Instagram (candycritic76) account recently, but we're not really sure what we're going to do with it.  Do you have any ideas, what do you do with your Instagram photos?

CC

No comments: