Friday, March 08, 2013

Friday Candy Video

As a special treat, I have two OREO videos that I think are really creative and really worth sharing.

This first video is about a man that built a machine.  This machine is very complicated, but it only does one simple task.  This machine removes the cream from the center of the OREO cookie.  More and more I'm discovering people in this world who actually like the cookie part of an OREO more than the cream.  I'm not saying that these people aren't crazy, they're just more numerous than I had previously thought.

This second video is a great example of what you can create when you play with your food.  See, the cream is not only tasty, but it makes for a great medium for stop motion animation.

I found the first video here, and the second video here.

CC

No comments: