Monday, April 22, 2013

This Week In Candy

Every so often I like to have a brainstorming week.  This is the week where I look at ideas I want to write about and plan out how I want to present them.  Do I want to send these ideas out to a magazine or newspaper, do I want to post it here on the blog, or do I want to tuck it away in my brain because it's really a stupid idea.

We're also planning a quick trip to Berlin for a few days, to see the sites, but also to enjoy some of that world famous German chocolate.  I have no specific plans on places to taste test sweets, so I'm open for any suggestions.

Finally, last week we went to the opening of the art show for our sister site Beware The Cheese, and had a great time.  For the few lucky folks that read last weeks "This Week In Candy" and approached me with the secret words, I hope you enjoyed your chocolaty treat.

Well I'm going to go sit in the corner and write out some ideas.

CC

No comments: