Monday, May 13, 2013

This Week In Candy

From Berlin to an Island.  That's how I move these days, from the chill of the German air, to the hot and sweaty-ness of a Greek Island.  As always I'm writing this before I've actually left, so I'm not sure if I've been posting all about this epic adventure to the island of Crete.  I can tell you that I'm most likely having a few of the island's specialty treats, unfortunately at this point I'm not really sure what they are.

While on this trip I'm hoping to not only be inspired to write a few blog posts and even a few reviews  but also to work on writing a few magazine type articles as well.


Since I am away again this weekend, I'm not putting up a new review till later in the week, when I get back.  I may also have to forgo the Candy News this week, however if I come across an article or two while on my travels, and I have internet, I'll post them to our Twitter Page.


CC

No comments: