Friday, June 07, 2013

Candy News

Breast milk lollipops, I was going to post this under "Stuff I Want To Try", but I don't really want to try it.

Would you drink a 20 year old can of cola?  I wouldn't, I once sampled a 10 year old can of root beer, and I couldn't drink the stuff for years afterwards.

This might be the best idea ever for Poptarts, why aren't they making them then?

Our friends at Madelaine chocolate in New York got hit pretty hard by hurricane Sandy, but it looks like they'll be back up and running in June.

Pez just announced that they're going to release special edition Harry Potter Pez dispensers, I'm thinking it's about 3 years too late.

Looking refresh yourself and cool off this summer, but you also love Italian food, well I have the perfect solution.

Healthy chocolate is really trendy right now, does that mean fine quality dark chocolate full of flavour, or chocolate filled with chemicals to make it "less fat" and "no sugar".

It appears that the glazed donut sandwich has officially gone mainstream in the USA.

Rock bands are notorious for demanding special foods backstage, although if I was famous, I'd ask for what Marilyn Manson wants.

Not sure what to do with the ice cream you left out all afternoon? Well don't throw it out, here's some ways you can transform your ice cream soup into other tasty treats.

Here's a great collection of stock photographs of people that "don't know how to eat popsicles".

Have you heard that the Canadian 100 dollar bill smells like maple syrup?  Can anyone confirm this?

Computer programmer takes some time off to work at a chocolate factory, so which job is better?

If you want to keep up with all of the daily candy news that we come across as it happens, follow us on Twitter.

No comments: