Monday, August 19, 2013

This Week In Candy

As you may have noticed from this morning's review-a-thon, I'm back from my epic UK trip.  While I knew that I was in for some pretty great treats from England and Scotland, I had no idea how epic this trip was to become.  I not only sampled (and collected for review) many sweet treats, I got to explore some really fascinating candy history.

For the next few weeks I'll be posted about some of the things I found, and as I mentioned before, all this week we'll be posting new reviews for some of the candy I tasted.  It was a busy trip, but a whole lot of fun.  I'd like to thank everybody who gave me suggestions and guidance while on my trip, so I wouldn't miss out on any sweet spots.

Well, I've got over 2 thousand pictures to sort through, reviews to write, and blog posts to finish up.

CC

No comments: