Friday, September 13, 2013

Candy News

Not really sure about the choice of words on the back of that chocolate bar?  Well Mental Floss has a list of some common words used in food products, and what they actually mean.

Seriously gore cakes for Halloween this year, not for the faint of heart.

I'd love to have a photo of every world leader printed on chocolate, that way if I feel they've wrong the world, or been ousted from their country, I can eat it.

It's great that this UK candy company has signed a deal to distribute in Canada, but even better is the photo in the article featuring a royal visit to their factory.

The folks at Serious Eats created a list of foods that kept them going through college, snacking appears to be a theme.

So Oreo cookies have a unique black cocoa ingredient, and Oreo wants to file a patent for it, but apparently this ingredient is illegal in several countries.  Your thoughts?

You know all the times I've mentioned that chocolate is good for you, apparently being young helps as well.

I don't know if I've mentioned this here before, but I'm planning a huge trip to Disney World, and this is on my "to eat" list.

If you want to keep up with all of the daily candy news that we come across as it happens, follow us on Twitter.

CC

No comments: