Monday, September 16, 2013

This Week In Candy

Above is my first attempt at chocolate pasta.  It worked fairly well but I'm lacking in any kid of sauce to put over top of it.  Suggestions are more than welcome.

This week is not going as I had hopped.  Last week I started a new article that I had hopped to post this week, but then this weekend happened.  I woke up on Saturday not feeling great at all, then my not feeling great turned to downright horrible.  So I'm going to be taking it easy this week.  Don't worry, there's still a new review, and many other fun segments will still be posted.  I'm starting to feel better today as well.

You may be wondering why I posted a new review when, as I said above, I'm not really feeling well.  It seems unfair to review any treat when you're sick, right?  Well here's the truth, I have many reviews sitting around waiting to be posted.  Probably about 100 of them.  I like to be consistent and always post every week (now with the Japanese reviews twice a week), but I'm not always up to tasting a treat and writing a review.  That's where this backup comes in.  When I'm sick, or too busy to write a new review, I can always go to my backup.

Well I'm going to go rest for a while, right about now I could use a cup of soup and a can of ginger ale.  If you happen to know any good recipes to help out a sick Candy Critic, just leave them in the comments.

CC

No comments: