Monday, November 18, 2013

This Week In Candy

I had a bit of a sad moment this morning when a bunch of photos I took disappeared.  Well they didn't really "disappear", instead the SD card I used on my digital camera corrupted and the only way to fix it was to re-format.  Fortunately for you guys the photos were not of some new revolutionary treat, unfortunately for me it was of a fun night out.  No matter, I still have a memories.  The photo above was taken using my water proof camera in order for me to test to make sure that the card now works perfectly after being re-formatted.  This lovely night with friends involved getting a bag of fresh artisan marshmallows, this provided me with a great subject to shoot, and something to cheer me up after the SD card debacle. On to our adventures this week.

Remember that this Wednesday is the last day for you to submit an entry in to our contest with our friends at candycrate.com.  It's a really simple contest to enter, and you can win yourself a great big box full of retro candy.  You can click here for details on how to enter, but do it soon, or you might miss out.

I've been giving it some thought, and I think I may stop the Wednesday Japanese Candy Review.  I love Japanese candy, but I'm thinking that it's not fair to focus on one particular country every week.  So starting in the New Year, I'm going to have a different country, style of candy, or even brand of candy, represented each month. So you may see the Wednesday UK Candy Review, the Wednesday Ritter Sport Review, or ever the Wednesday Ice Cream Review.  Don't get me wrong, I'm sure in the future a month full of more Japanese snacks will sneak up again.  I just like the idea of mixing it up a bit and showing off a few more treats from all over the place.

CC

No comments: