Monday, December 23, 2013

This Week In Candy

From what I can tell, much of the Eastern Seaboard of US and Canada are going to have a white Christmas this year.  I'm sad that I'm not there to enjoy it, and I'm envious of all the photos people have been posting of backyards filled with snow.  I have not really seen a good snowfall in 4 years, but not for a lack of trying.  Two years ago I went to Vienna in hopes of having an awesome Christmas adventure.  I did have a really good time, and I saw lots of great Christmas markets, but no snow.  But for those of you that are covered in snow, my friend Michelle sent me this super simple recipe to make your own soft serve ice cream out of snow.  It's very simple, take 12 cups of snow, and pour on one can of condensed milk, stir and enjoy.  I can assure you that this is exactly what I'm going to be doing the next time I see a massive snowfall... Well I might make a snow angel first.

As for the blog this week, I think it's going to be a little slow.  I think a nice quite holiday season is just what I need to recharge myself and get back into gear.  I will still post many of the regular blog entries this week, but I don't think there will be too much more happening.

I should tell you that in the new year we have a lot ready to go.  I'm hoping to roll out some new T-shirts, a podcast or two, and possibly a new YouTube series.  Also our sister site, bewarethecheese.com, is going to be having a candy themed release of photos in the new year.  We'll let you know when the photos are up.

CC

No comments: