Monday, April 21, 2014

This Week In Candy

At this point I would imagine that most of you are sitting at your computer polishing off your Easter candy, with a bit of a chocolate/sugar buzz going on.  You might have a huge stash of treats waiting to be enjoyed over the next week or so, or you're waiting for stores to open to take advantage of the discount Easter candy.  Either way, I hope the bunny delivered everything you wanted, and I hope you had some good times with friends and family.

On another note, I'm going to be heading back to Canada for a while this summer.  I'm going to take advantage of this time to fill up on nostalgic foods and treats that remind me how cool it is to be a Canadian.  It's funny, I've been away for such a long time that I'm actually starting to forget some of the classic Canadian treats.  Let me know of any Canadian treats you think I shouldn't miss when I go back home.

CC

No comments: