Monday, May 05, 2014

This Week In Candy

This week I have two missions.  First of all, as you may or may not know, I'm moving this summer.  I'm leaving Greece behind for a new adventure that I hope leads me to lots of lots of sweet surprises.  I'll miss living in this wonderful country, and I'll miss all of the sweet treats.  What that means for me is, I have to make sure I've reviewed every classic Greek candy I can think of.  I'm going to spend the week scanning store shelves, collecting chocolate bars, candies, and other sweet treats to write up as reviews.  I'll probably leave many in my review bullpen to be posted later on, but I want to make sure I don't miss out on them entirely.

This week I'm also going to continue working on my larger writing project.  While I don't want to give too much away, I can tell you that last week I hit a bit of a snag.  I was doing research on one particular aspect of the project when I suddenly found myself spending a great deal of time trying to figure out every detail about a part of the project that won't be more than a sentence or two.  Fortunately I had a couple of friends dig me out of the this hole and get me back on the right path.  Hopefully this week I'll get over it and start back up on the right foot.

CC

No comments: