Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A Cool Christmas Gingerbread Thing

Over the last few weeks I've been posting various gingerbread house gadgets that help you make the perfect gingerbread house.  Some might argue that cookie cutters that cut the perfect shaped house pieces, or anything else that helps you make the perfect house might be cheating.  Frankly, I've been on the line about that, in some ways I think it's great to have a gadget to help you make a better gingerbread house.  However I understand that some purists might see the harm in not using your hands, and making a few mistakes, so you can learn how to build your very own cookie built architectural dream house.  Today's gadget on the other hand pushes things way too far.  I think if you're going to build a gingerbread house, it's probably cheating to have a cake pan that's chapped exactly like the gingerbread house.  While I can see the fun in using this mold to make a house out of cake or Jello, I think if you plan on using this mold for any kind of cookie like house, you're cheating.

CC

No comments: