Monday, August 24, 2015

This Week In Candy

I'm in a bit of a Disney frame of mind lately.  There are two reasons for this, first of all the D23 expo happened recently in Anaheim California, and I've been reading all about what has happened (and what's to come).  The reason I've been reading about what has happened is because I'm a huge Disney parks fan.  I've been to several of the parks all over the world and never had a bad time.  In fact I even have a blog about my visits, and more importantly the steps that I'm going through towards planning an epic trip to Florida in the future.

Disney also has a lot of amazing snack foods, from their famous cupcakes to their giant turkey legs, the place is a snack (and food) lovers paradise. So when you see any news or posts about Disney, and their snacks, know that it comes from a guy that just loves this stuff.

This week on Snack Facts, our Instragam feed, we're doing something a little different.  This week we're posting "quotes from the television show Seinfeld that feature snacks".  I'm in the middle of watching Seinfeld and I'm loving it, so I thought I would pay tribute to this awesome show by mentioning some of the awesome snack quotes from the show.  Check out Instagram feed every day this week for a new quote, or if you don't use Instagram, you can also follow Snack Facts on our Twitter feed or Facebook page as well.

Last week's review of the Cracker Jack chocolate bar from Sri Lanka made me realize something, I hadn't yet reviewed classic caramel, peanuts, and popcorn Cracker Jacks.  Knowing that I couldn't let something like that happen, I made sure that this week the problem would be fixed.  So this week's new review is a classic, maybe one that hasn't held up, but you can read the review as to why.

CC

No comments: