Monday, October 26, 2015

This Week In Candy

Well the Halloween week is upon us, and I couldn't be happier!  I'm also really happy to be back home from an epic trip to Southern Africa.  Since I'm going to be super busy with all of the Halloween festivities this week, I'll wait till November to write about my African experiences.  My most pressing issue is that I don't have a Halloween costume.  That wouldn't be much of an issue except for the fact that I have a Halloween party to attend.  Even more pressing is the fact that I'm one of the hosts of the party, so it would be pretty wrong for me to show up with no costume.  I was going to look for something in Africa, but I didn't find anything relevant.

As for the return of the trip, I had a few vacation epiphanies while crossing the African Savanna.  I've decided to use Halloween as a new year at Candy Critic, and with this new year comes some changes.  Nothing major, and mostly additions.  I don't want to announce anything official, but come November Candy Critic will have a few new projects for your to enjoy.

Since I'm so busy setting up everything (and planning a party), Snack Facts is taking the week off.  Next week we'll be back with a whole bunch of new facts, however this week it'll be pretty quite.

We do have a new review this week, and it's terrible.  I normally don't like to give reviews away, but I just can't help myself.  I've noticed a trend in Halloween candy, and it's often terrible.  Fortunately that makes writing the review pretty simple, particularly when it's very obvious why the review is terrible.  Click here to read the terrible review.

CC

No comments: