Monday, June 06, 2016

This Week In Candy

Well we're still in India... I assume.  Frankly I'm writing this in advance and I can only assume that we're in India having a good time. You probably know better than me since you can check our social media pages (Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr) and check if everything is going as well as I'd hoped.

Last week I told you all about the stuff we would and wouldn't be posting while we're gone, I'm assuming that everything is going to plan.  I also assume that I've eaten too much food, and that I've been coned into eating food that's too hot.  It's always like that in places that serve spicy foods, they tell you it's "not too hot", and then you end up scorching your insides. Worst of all is I'm too Canadian (polite) to spit it out, so I just suffer.

We'll be back soon with more tales to tell, for now you can enjoy a video of Indians trying American candies:


CC

No comments: