Monday, August 01, 2016

This Week In Candy


Feeling much better this week, but that means that I'm behind, and I have to catch up.  I think I mentioned this before on this blog, but just in case I didn't, I thought I'd let you all know that I'm moving... again.  The good news is that I'm moving back home, to Canada.  The bad news is that I have to tie up a lot of loose ends where I am before I leave.  I was hoping to get a good start on that last week, but the food poisoning made sure that wasn't going to happen.  So that just means we'll have to put things in high gear here, and get everything ship shape before we go.  That mostly means cleaning out the candy drawer, writing reviews, and shooting episodes of Chris, Why Would You Eat That?!!

This week you should expect our regular shenanigans, along with a new episode of Junk Fud, our podcast.  This week's episode is going to be all about the junk food news that happened during the month of July.  I expect the episode should be up sometime around  Thursday.  I'm also working on a special article that I hope to get up soon where I'm going to design a candy (most likely chocolate bar) based on the present American US election candidates.  If you have any ideas, let me know.

This week on Snack Facts, our Instagram feed, we're looking at bacteria.  Sure it doesn't sound appealing, but last week I felt pretty sick, so I was inspired to research food born bacteria that makes you sick.  If you're a daring foodie, you might be familiar with a few of these. Make sure to keep up with Snack Facts on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter, and learn why that under-cooked hamburger made you ill.

This week's new review has a strange name, Lunch Bar.  I can only assume you're supposed to eat it at lunch, but there's no specific instructions on the package.  It's not like a Clark bar is only for people named "Clark".  Make sure to read our latest review, and eat the bar whenever you want.

CC

No comments: