Monday, January 08, 2018

Most Notable Candy We Ate In 2017 - Jellies Mirch Masala

All this week and next, we're going to be re-posting some of the most memorable reviews that we came across in 2017. These reviews aren't necessarily the best, in fact this first notable review is the worst. It was so bad that it falls into the category of candies I would suggest for no one. I can't think of one person that would want to eat these gummies at all.

Fortunately we also happened to include these in an episode of Chris, Why Would You Eat That?!!. Unfortunately it was a treat that I decided to share with my young nephew. I actually lost a little sleep the night after recording this in fear that I might have poisoned him.



Click here to read how horrible this "treat" really was.

And make sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook to read about our current adventure in Africa.

CC

No comments: