Monday, August 06, 2018

It's A New Greek Review And Another Episode Of Monday Morning Breakfast Thoughts

There are certain candies that I've eaten a hundred times and continue to eat, but still haven't reviewed. There are many reasons why this happens, but for the most part I think it's just because I think I've already reviewed it. This new review is the perfect example of a bar that I've eaten a million times, but never posted it on candycritic.org. Fortunately I (or sometimes it's you guys) caught this discrepancy, so it's time to analyze this Ion bar.

Click here to check out this classic Greek chocolate bar.


Also, don't forget to check out our latest episode of Chris's Monday Morning Breakfast Thoughts. This  time we decided to go for the fruit instead of the cereal for breakfast (we also talk a bit about junk food and candy).

Make sure to follow us on Twitter or Facebook to keep up with what we're doing.

If you follow us on Patreon you get early previews of everything, including a look (and possibility opportunity to buy) some new merchandise we're working on.

CC

No comments: