Monday, October 01, 2018

It's Time For Some Thoughts, And A New Review - Tic Tac "Mint"

This week's review is a classic, although for me it's a classic that I don't really like that much. There have been many occasions where I've forgotten to write a review of a classic treat, only because I thought I had reviewed it already. These Tic Tac "Mints" are not the case, in fact I've thought about skipping this review entirely on several occasions. It took someone giving me some for free to actually think about this review.

Click here to find out why I don't think much of this classic candy.


On this week's episode of Chris's Monday Morning Breakfast Thoughts we're going to talk a bit about our recent trip to Thailand, and also eat some fruit with sweetened, spicy, salt.

Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with all our future trips.

You can also follow us on Instagram to get a few Snack Facts, and to keep up with our reviews as we post them.

CC

No comments: