Monday, August 05, 2019

It's Another Snack Review - IWAB "Sweet" (Sweet Hearts?)

One of the biggest problems about reviewing candies and snacks from all over the world, is figuring out exactly what I'm eating.  This can be a problem because I won't know what to expect (although this can be an advantage sometimes too), or it can be that I don't really know how to eat it (see this video for the best example), or as is the case with today's new review, I don't really know what it's called. While not knowing the name of a treat might seem like a small problem, it becomes a big problem when I'm trying to post the reviews on our candycritic.org. I take my best guess, and sometimes just make up the name based on what the foreign writing kind of looks like (as is this case).

If you happen to speak and read Thai, I would greatly appreciate a translation of this package. Until I get one it's going to keep the name IWAB.

Click here to find out how these IWAB snacks did.

Also make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

You should also check out our Patreon page too.

CC

No comments: