Monday, August 26, 2019

It's Time For Another Kit Kat Review-A-Thon, We'll Start With - Kit Kat "Popcorn Flavour"

This week's Kit Kat review-a-thon is an impromptu idea. I was wondering what to review today, and I noticed a backlog of Kit Kat bars in the wings. I think I was waiting for a rainy day to post yet another Kit Kat review-a-thon, and while the sky is clear right now, who knows how it'll be the rest of the week. So why not eat a bunch of Kit Kat bars this week.

I decided to start with a Kit Kat bar that I thought was both really weird,  and pretty tasty too. The concept was simple enough, but how they managed to pull it off is a little bit strange. Hopefully the rest of the reviews this week will come even a little bit close to the weirdness of this particular bar.


Make sure  to follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to keep up with the rest of the Kit Kat review-a-thon.

Also be sure to follow us on Patreon, if you were signed up to one of our candy tiers, you could have had one of these Kit Kats sent to your doorstep.

CC

No comments: