Monday, February 03, 2020

Lots Of Australian Candy This Week - Freddo

When we left for Australia, I didn't think that I would be picking up too many treats. My plan was to pick up maybe 4 or 5 treats and review them on the go. It started out pretty well, but at about the halfway point of the trip, I realized that I was going to be getting a lot more Australian treats than I expected. I was hoping to be able to write all of my reviews while I was in Australia, but that didn't happen, I ended up coming home with a pretty good collection of treats to review.

This week we'll post a bunch of the treats, but I get the feeling that a few are going to be sitting in our reserve to post on a rainy day.


Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to keep up with the rest of the reviews this week.

CC

No comments: