Monday, February 10, 2020

You Can't Rely On Anybody - Zip "Double"

If you've read this blog, or if you search through candycritic.org, you'll find that I have a love affair with certain candy brands. This love affair doesn't come from them sending me free candy, or even out of nostalgia. The thing that makes me love a candy company is when they produce good candy. It's even more astounding if I fall in love with a candy company that's fairly big, or even more rare, gigantic. Cadbury is one of those few brands, they're a huge company that sells chocolate all over the world. They also produce some of the best mass produced chocolate bars that I know of.

The thing is, sometimes the ones you love, disappoint you. You still love them, and you hold out hope that it's not a decline, but just a misstep. This Zip "Double" bar is what I hope to be a small misstep from the  people at Cadbury. It's not a horrible bar, but it's way too average for a brand that's made me happy so often.


Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter as well.

You can be really nice and check out our Patreon page too.

CC

No comments: