Monday, May 11, 2020

I'm Feeling Cake Like Today - Twiggies "Cream Dream Vanilla"

I realized something while writing this review of an obvious Twinkies rip off, I've never actually reviewed regular Twinkies. It seems like an obvious treat that someone like me should be reviewing, but here we are many years into this project and I still don't have a Twinkies review. I'm not sure when I'll have a review either, mostly because right now I'm not living in North America, and believe it or not, Twinkies are pretty hard to find in most parts of the world. Just remember that when you're making an obscure Twinkies reference on the Internet, there's a huge number of people who have no idea what you're talking about.

Click here to read the rip off review.

Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram as I'm sure I'll post the minute I finally review the real Twinkies.

CC

No comments: