Monday, September 14, 2020

It's Time To Crunch Some Doritos - Doritos "Ketchup"

I have really mixed feelings about Ketchup flavoured potato chips (let alone Ketchup flavoured corn chips). I can't say that I dislike them, yet it's probably a flavour of chip that I would never buy. This is a flavour that I truly enjoy, yet I've never craved it. That seems a little weird to me. I can safely say that just about every snack I've reviewed on candycritic.org that has a higher than 10 review score, at some point I've craved it again, except for Ketchup flavoured chips. It's a little weird.

Click here to read about these chips that I really enjoyed, but I'm not sure why.

Don't forget to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter too.

If you want something really fun, check out my micro comic called Snack Facts.

CC

No comments: