Monday, October 05, 2020

I Thought I'd Eat Another Aero Truffle - Aero Truffle "Dark Cherry"

I'm pretty sure this is the end of the Aero Truffle bar. I'm seeing them on sale everywhere, and to me that's a sign that this "limited" run is over. I'm not sure if it was a success for Nestle, and frankly up until now I wasn't too sad to see them go. Then I tried this variation and I felt like there was a hope. I actually feel a little sad that this bar is going to be leaving us. I feel like there's still a problem with the concept of this bar (that bubble layer being milk chocolate instead of dark chocolate), but this dark cherry flavour is bold and pretty tasty. I hope I'm wrong about these bars going away, since I think it's great that Nestle is trying some unique flavours. I just hope, if they bring them back, they work on the chocolate a little bit.

Click here to find out why I liked this bar.

You can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook to keep up with our day to day adventures.

Be sure to check out my micro comic called Snack Facts to see some pretty drawings and learn something about the food you like.

CC


No comments: