Monday, January 04, 2021

It's A New Year!!!

I feel like every new year I re-think candycritic.org a little bit. I think it's healthy to do this because frankly if I'm not having fun doing this site, it's not worth doing. Most of the time, around this time of year, I think about what I'm posting, and if I'm enjoying creating the content. I'll be 100% honest with you, the only thing I constantly enjoy posting on candycritic.org all of the time are the reviews. Everything else falls in and out of favour for me at one point or another. There have been blog posts that I really didn't have fun writing, videos that became more of a pain to make than anything else, but I always like finding new candies to review. This is all to say that you might find a few changes on the site over the next few weeks. I can tell you for certain that the reviews, like today's fun new review, will keep coming, but other things are going to change a little.

Click here to check out the first review of 2021.

Also be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (we haven't given up on that yet either).

Be sure to also pick up the latest issue of Snack Facts.

And be sure to check out some of our new swag at our store.

CC


No comments: