Monday, February 22, 2021

Reviews Are Back, But They Almost Disappeared For A Little While

My goal was to finish the Quality Street review-a-thon last week, but Wednesday afternoon changed everything. That was the moment that I spilt a half a glass of water on my laptop. While it was a horrifying moment, two things worked in my favour. First and foremost Allison and I acted quickly and dried off what we could, as well as turn the computer off immediately. Secondly it was only water, and not tea or cola. After the spill we cleaned it up very quickly, set it upside down, and had to wait about 3 days. After those 3 days I tried to turn the computer on for the first time, and luckily it turned on and everything was still working.

So now that everything is okay, I've decided to resume the Quality Street review-a-thon with a fine example of caramel and chocolate mixed together.

Click here to check out the newest entry in my Quality Street review-a-thon.

Make sure to check out Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to keep up with every new Quality Street treat I review this week.

Also be sure to check out Snack Facts, my micro comic all about Snacks and Treats.

CC

No comments: