Monday, July 17, 2023

Defining Candy Is Hard

I think I would call myself a candy expert, I've been eating a writing about candy for a very long time. The thing is, I don't know everything, in fact I know a very small percentage about candy, snacks and treats. I don't think there's anyone who knows everything, and even more important, I feel like people have different knowledge depending on where and how you were brought up. This might seem frustrating to some, but for me it's one of the things I love most about candy. I was reminded about how little I know when I was writing this latest review. It's for a praline, and it's a praline that feels different than other pralines I've had in the past, yet I don't feel like I'm expert enough to say if it's a real praline or not.

Check out the full review and let me know if you think this is a praline or not.

CC

No comments: