Monday, October 02, 2023

Define The Word Pie

The most I see of the world, the harder it is for me to define the word "pie". When I say the word "pie", your mind probably first pops into a round baked treat filled with things like apples and cherries. It likely has some kind of top crust keeping these fillings piping hot too. But maybe you'll then start to think about cream pies, and instead of a hot filling it's cold, and likely has no top crust. Then you might wander to the kind of pies that you find in stores and gas stations, a single piece of crust folded over and stuffed with fillings (like this week's featured review). Finally, if you're Greek (or if you've visited Greece), you might think of pies as also being any pastry filled with vegetables and cheese. This is only the tip of the iceberg, as I'm sure this post alone might turn up people with other "pies".

Check out my latest pie review because it's filled with chocolate.

CC

No comments: