Sunday, September 24, 2006

From France PT 03

Our fine editor Allison is off in France for the next little while and she’s been sending us candy updates regularly:

I went to my favourite grocery store. As usual there, it was hard to pick what to buy. Every time I look at the candy section, I discover new things.The weird thing is, if you're looking for something specific, you can't find it.

I made a list of chocolate bars I had seen in vending machines (almost all of which are in subway stations), but could only find one of them - and not even at that grocery store. I have checked out 4 different stores, with no luck.

The plan is to now get them at a vending machine, so they can at least be reviewed. With my luck, though, the subway stations I'm in from now on won't have them. We shall see.

CCE

No comments: