Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Updates, get your red-hot updates!

Wow the weeks go by so quickly and the updates are just starting to sink in. I remember this first update I ever did, I was a young lad and I had just eaten a package of Sand Hill Bubble gum. Those where more innocent days, today instead we’re filled with images of gummy bugs that have centres that are red and blood like.
For those Candy of the Month Club members out there, or those that have thought about it but want to know what’s in them well here’s the deal.

This months members will receive:

Two Pro Pepe Pose, yup that's an upcoming review. A Cherry Blossom, from a Canadian to the world. A couple of packages of ULKER cookies, from Istanbul. Lots of Lotsa Fizz, it just seemed appropriate. A Kit Kat bar, because I love my members. These strange marshmallow and green tea things from Japan. And finally a pack of Mega Warheads Strips, not so great for the breath but it'll make you look funny.

If that sounds like fun to you wait until the next pack, our Halloween special. I’ve started early to be sure I get a crazy variety of Halloween treats so join up already!

CC

No comments: