Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Give me a U… U. Give me a P… P. Well you get the rest.

Another update day is upon us and more candy fun is to be had by all. This weeks review is a great one, it’s full of candy goodness and full of… well it’s just really loaded with stuff in general. The name “Overload” is very appropriate.
I’m still in the heat of the big update for Candy Critic as well. It’s like a never-ending line of code waiting to finish me off. I wish I could just… Well maybe take a nap while watching some good old-fashioned Canadian television.

I’ve also sent out the member’s packs for this month all it appears all is well. Or at least I have yet to hear any complaints. If you do have a problem with your pack let me know, but please be aware that I might be losing my mind just a little.

CC

No comments: