Monday, February 26, 2007

My opinion on comments. Something I’ll publish on all my BLOGs at the same time.

I have to say that I don’t really know how to deal with comments or how they really work. Random people saying random things to me about things I’ve posted. Should I react when someone tells me I’m an idiot, or should I just sit around and take the abuse? I’ve noticed that when someone doesn’t really like what you’ve had to say and they post it many will often follow. Now either I’m really saying something stupid or when one person insults it opens the doors to others.

Having said that I’m also not really sure how to deal with simple non-offensive comments either. Things like a simple hello, or hey check out my site too. I will often check out the site but what do I do if that site isn’t really something I’m interested in. I’m not saying it sucks but I just don’t like Hummel figurines.

I’ve decided that I’m going to open comments all of my BLOGs from here on in. I’ll try it out as an experiment. I’m also going to try and be more attentive to the comments and say things to people when they visit. Please keep in mind that I’m a little socially awkward so it might come out a little strange.

Thank you

The Management.

CC

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray!

(See, that wasn't so bad.)

Chris Stewart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris Stewart said...

So far so good.