Monday, September 17, 2007

Ahhhhhhhhh, it’s chocolate!

Man sometimes it’s good to be grown up. I mean who’s gonna tell me not to go out and get a box of what could possibly be the best cereal in the world, eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner? Something about horror movies, chocolate, and marshmallows (or at least that’s what they call them).
I also love the fact that I can decorate my room with a scary poster, well maybe slightly startling… ok it’s pretty much not scary at all. Let’s examine the more terrifying aspects of this box.
Well there are bats on the box, that’s pretty scary. I mean who isn’t even a little freaked out by bats? After all some do actually suck blood, that’s pretty creepy.
The scissors could be really sharp. One could get a nasty cut, and that would expose some blood, and who knows maybe one of those bats may fly down and it only gets worse from there.
Fangs, that’s scary and… wait a minute Count Chocula doesn’t have fangs, he has buckteeth! This is pathetic, how is he supposed to instil chocolaty fear with buckteeth?

CC





No comments: