Sunday, October 21, 2007

Happy update day and Pumpkin Cheesecake day too!

This weeks review is pretty special. It’s special because I was lucky enough to visit the fine folks in PEI that manufacture this great treat. It’s also special because I’m pretty fond of it too. I guess it’s pretty strange as well, the idea of mixing potatoes with candy, but strange treats generally hold a special place in my heart.
I have to be the first to admit that I’ve never tried pumpkin cheesecake ever in my life. And if we’re playing the honesty game I have to admit that I’m not a huge fan of pumpkin pie either. That’s probably why I’ve never had pumpkin cheesecake, I mean given the opportunity to eat a cheesecake with berries or chocolate I would take that any day before pumpkin. In the interest of being fair if I ever have the opportunity to try it I’ll be sure to report it back to you.

CC

No comments: